Priority #1: Strategically Manage Enrollment
- Analyze, assess and implement enrollment plans for “second chance” students.
- Minimize or avoid student debt through affordable opportunities for Salem County constituents.
- Offer evening and online classes while expanding tutoring and student services to meet the needs of non-
traditional and part-time students.
- Conduct deep analysis of program data to enhance academic programs and marketing strategies.
Priority #2: Expand Educational Opportunities and Partnerships
- Increase college opportunities through enhanced relationships with area high schools.
- Drive partnerships with government, business, and the community to enhance and ensure the relevance of
degree and certificate programs.
- Expand partnerships and guided pathways with 4-year institutions to offer additional programs and degrees to
Priority #3: Strengthen Business & Community Relationships
- Create non-credit programs to maximize use of SCC facilities, provide vocational training services, and
strengthen the workforce within Salem County.
- Partner with regional businesses to create customized training opportunities and strengthen economic
- Expand SCC presence in the county through the strategic use of SCC facilities by community organizations.
Priority #4: Focus on College Expansion & Renewal
- Leverage existing SCC facilities to augment student engagement through sports, performing and fine arts, and
- Pursue and obtain grant opportunities consistent with the college mission.
- Conduct administrative assessment to improve quality control through the analysis of structure, practice, and