Students with an adjusted gross income of $65,000 or less may be eligible to receive aid under the CCOG grant after all other financial aid grant awards have been applied.
Students enrolled for at least 6 credits in fall or spring may be eligible to receive Community College Opportunity Grants (CCOG), which cover tuition and approved educational fees.
- Must be a resident of New Jersey.
- Student must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at studentaid.gov.
- Complete state record in NJFAMS.
- Have a household adjusted income of $65,000 or less.
- Have not previously completed a degree.
- Make satisfactory academic progress.
For more information, students may contact Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org