To request a transcript, current, previous students and alumni must:
- Log on to the National Student Clearinghouse website.
- Complete the required information.
- Place the order and submit payment online using any major credit/debit card.
- Upload additional documents (scholarship applications, law school or nursing forms, etc.) through the National Student Clearinghouse in .doc, .pdf, or .jpeg formats only. Please ensure that the document is in its final state before uploading. SCC does not accept responsibility for coordinating changes or amendments to uploaded documents that the requestor is responsible for completing.
- Submit the consent form electronically to the Clearinghouse. A signed consent form is required in order to process your transcript request.
- Order updates will be emailed to notify requestors when SCC has received and processed the order. Requestors can also check order status or history online. Electronic transcripts will be processed upon receipt. Please allow 3 – 5 business days for processing.
Cost per transcript is $8.50. Payment may be made with American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa credit/debit card.
Salem Community College is not responsible for mail lost by the U.S. Postal Service or the receiving institution. It is highly recommended that students follow-up with the receiving institution to ensure that transcripts are received and correctly routed.