In 1999, Salem Community College and the SCC Foundation established the Distinguished Alumni Awards. The awards honor individuals making an outstanding contribution to society through professional achievements and/or community service.
To be eligible, nominees for the Award must have completed at least 30 credit hours at Salem Community College, or the equivalent (one year) at Salem County Technical Institute, SCC's predecessor institution.
For more information, call (856)351-2753 or email the Alumni Association
Distinguished Alumni Award Recipients
- 2012 - Theresa "Terry" Angelus
- 2011 - Brooke M. Alston
- 2010 - William Yeldell
- 2009 - Barbara E. Nixon
- 2008 - Sue Ann Leighty
- 2007 - Gregory Wright
- 2006 - Jacob Farbman
- 2005 - Edith (Edie) Corbin
- 2004 - Sharon Schultz
- 2001 - Gilda Gill and Michael Mulligan
- 2000 - David Sparks and Carol Tighe
- 1999 - Ralph Homan, H. Joan Pennington, Esq., Thomas Shaw and Paul Stankard