Stockton University offers Transfer Pathways, a dual-admission option in partnership with Salem Community College. Students entering this program receive conditional acceptance to Stockton while they work on their associate degree at Salem.
This innovative partnership makes higher education more affordable for students by providing a direct, cohesive route to a bachelor’s degree with easy transfer of credits.
Students have two pathway options to a Stockton education:
- For students who applied to Stockton but were not accepted as a freshman, Transfer Pathways offers the opportunity for conditional acceptance during their freshman and sophomore years at Salem.
- Students already enrolled at Salem can apply for conditional Transfer Pathways acceptance, continue working toward their associate degree at Salem, and be assured of acceptance prior to the term in which they are ready to transfer to Stockton.
- Advising services at both institutions to help ensure a seamless transition to Stockton.
- Housing eligibility in one of Stockton’s residential living locations as early as the first year in the program. For more information, contact: email@example.com.
- Use of academic, technology and support services on Salem or Stockton campuses.
- Participation in Stockton student clubs and organizations.
- Waiver of all Stockton application fees when ready to transfer.
In addition, Stockton will provide annual scholarships of $2,000 for up to five Salem graduates who enroll at Stockton through this agreement each year.
Transfer Pathways is open to all conditionally accepted New Jersey students.
For more information, please contact Laura Green.