Information Sessions explain in detail the two-step application process and give applicants an opportunity to ask questions. Participation is strongly recommended prior to submitting your nursing portfolio. A representative from Admissions and the Nursing Department will explain the application process and program requirements.
Since new material is covered every year, it is strongly recommended to attend an information session held for the year you are applying. Please allow 1-1.5 hours to attend the session chosen. Reservations are NOT required.
Information Sessions will be held on the following dates:
- Wednesday, July 31, 2019 @ 5:30 pm in Davidow Hall, Room DAV117
- Wednesday, November 13, 2019 @ 3:30 pm in Davidow Theatre
- Wednesday, January 22, 2020 @ 11:30 am in Davidow Theatre
- Wednesday, January 29, 2020 @ 3:30 pm in Davidow Theatre
- Wednesday, February 12, 2020 @ 3:30 pm in Davidow Theatre
In case of inclement weather, check the Salem Community College website, www.salemcc.edu, for cancellations and rescheduling information.