Financial Aid Eligibility
To receive financial aid, a student must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen.
- Have attained a high school diploma or GED.
- Be registered with Selective Service if you are a male age 18 to 25.
- Be enrolled in a program of study leading to a degree or certificate.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Not be in default status on a student loan.
To receive Tuition Aid Grant from the state of New Jersey, a student must comply with the above eligibility requirements and also must be:
- A New Jersey resident for at least one year ( 12 consecutive months).
- Registered for at least six credits.