Registering for classes is easy...and possible virtually! Just follow these steps:
- Apply to SCC.
- Request an electronic copy of your high school, GED, and/or college transcripts to be sent to email@example.com.
- Take the Accuplacer placement test virtually, if required. Our Recruiter will assist you with scheduling.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). School Code: 005461
- Meet with an Academic Advisor virtually to register for classes.
Contact your faculty advisor to schedule a virtual advising appointment. If you are unsure of your faculty advisor, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a student from another college interested in registering for courses at Salem? If so,
- Full Name
- Phone number, including area code
- Email address
- Semester you want to register
- Course code and section number
- College currently attending or have attended
- Attach an unofficial college transcript to the email
Still have questions? We are here to help! Email us at email@example.com.