Celebrate the Class of 2021!
Your Salem Community College family looks forward to celebrating your graduation at drive-through ceremonies. Please review the following guidelines:
- Park in Lot C and wait for instructions from Public Safety.
- Maintain at least six feet of distance between vehicles while waiting.
- Everyone must remain in their vehicle at all times (please, no congregating for photos, etc., while on campus).
- No spectators are permitted other than those in your vehicle.
- All occupants must be wearing a face covering.
- One vehicle is permitted per graduate.
Drive-through directions when leaving Lot C:
- The graduate should be in the front passenger seat.
- The graduate must show an ID through the window to the SCC Public Safety officer on duty.
- Each vehicle will be released one at a time.
- Turn right when leaving Lot C (south on Hollywood Avenue) and make an immediate right turn into the Klinke Green driveway. (see map above)
- Proceed around the Green until reaching the front of Donaghay Hall.
- The graduate will pick up a folder containing his/her diploma, diploma case and program from the pedestal, then drive off.
- Gatherings on streets near the College are prohibited by Carneys Point Police.
- Graduates are encouraged to celebrate their graduation by neatly decorating their vehicle.
Graduation Drive-Through Ceremonies
After carefully assessing public health and safety factors, and input from graduating students, your Salem Community College has decided to celebrate the Class of 2021's graduation with drive-through ceremonies on Wednesday, May 19 on the Klinke Green in the center of campus. The ceremonies replace the traditional Commencement program. Rain date: Thursday, May 20, at the same times
Please choose the ceremony time you will attend by clicking one of the buttons below. Respond by Friday, May 14. Once you have filled out the form, you will receive emailed instructions on where to arrive and more details about the ceremony.