As of September 1, 2011, all new employees must comply with the New Jersey First Act residency requirements.
Salem Community College has an immediate need for adjuncts to teach the following classes this semester. Qualified instructors should have a minimum of a Master’s degree in the discipline or a related field.
- Adjunct Nursing Instructor - Theory/Lab/Clinical
- Adjunct Faculty - Energy (Solar & Auditing Energy Technology)
- Part-Time Technical Support Specialist
- Dean of Academic Services & Chief Academic Officer
- Director of Facilities and Finance
- Part time EOF Counselor
- Public Safety Officer II
- Institutional Analyst
- Manager of Academic Programs
- Glass Studio Specialist
- Academic Technologist
- Technical Support Specialist
- Part-Time Nursing Lab Specialist