Make-up Testing Services
Make-up Testing Services assists students in meeting their academic requirements. Students with approval from their instructor to make up a missed exam or who have an approved accommodation plan allowing for a distraction-free testing environment, scribe or reader, may schedule a test.
Make-up Testing is offered in the Testing Center in Tillis Hall, Room 106.
- It's recommended that testing sessions be scheduled at least one day in advance of preferred date. However, SCC does offer Walk-In scheduling as well.
- Students must contact their instructor before scheduling a session to ensure that the appropriate test is available by the scheduled test date.
- Students must show their SCC student ID to take the exam.
- All tests are administered and monitored by trained proctors.
- Cell phones and other personal communication devices are not permitted in the testing area.
- Students must be prepared to leave any items not necessary for testing in storage bins provided by Student Affairs. Therefore, students are advised to leave their belongings at home or in a secure place, since the College is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
for testing hours and appointments please call 856-351-2716 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org