Power Campus Self-Service Portal
Self Service is an easy and quick way for you to browse, register, and pay for courses. You can view your course schedule, course availability and view your unofficial transcript. You may visit the Admissions office to register, however, students are encouraged to use this system because seats fill fast. Please review the instructions below and then click the icon to begin:
(Download detailed instructions here)
First Time Log In :
- Open your web browser and navigate to www.salemcc.edu
- Click on the "CURRENT STUDENTS" tab on the top left side of the home page.
- Click on "Password Registration" on the right side.
- When prompted, enter your username and password. Your username is your Student ID number (with the "P"). Enter "Password1" (case-sensitive) as your temporary password and click "Ok". Click "Next" at the welcome screen.
- You will now need to enter your temporary password (Password1) again. Click "Next" to continue.
- You will be prompted to enter answers to 3 pre-selected security questions. Make note of these answers as you will need them if you ever forget your password. Click "Next" when you are done answering the security questions.
- Click on the link labeled, Go to the reset password portal https://pwportal.salemcc.edu
- Enter your username and click, "Next"
- Provide the answers to the 3 security questions and click "Next".
- Enter your new password in both the "Enter a new password" and "Re-enter the password" boxes. Click "Next" when finished.
***Your new password must be at least 7 characters long and must include numbers, upper-case and lower-case letters, and atleast on special character (like !, @, #, %, &, or _ ).
- You should receive a prompt that reads "Success: Your password has been reset". If you do not, please contact the Help Desk at (856)351-2671.
- You may close this window and return to www.salemcc.edu/current-students.
- Click the "Login" button on the left under Self-Service Portal. This will bring you to the Online Services page.
- Click the computer icon labeled Self-Service Portal.
- Enter your username and new password in the SCC Self-Service Portal Login area, then click "Log In."
- Verify your information: (returning users skip step)
- Enter your Student ID number (your ID#, but without the "P")
- Enter your First and Last Name
- Enter your Date of Birth in the following format: MM/DD/YYYY
- Click the "Verify Account" button.
- You will be prompted to create a Security Question. Be sure to follow the directions. (returning users skip step)
- You can now register and pay online.
Although returning users will not have to verify information upon login to Self-Service, it is HIGHLY recommended that they register for password resets as outlined in steps 1 - 5.
Need Help? Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (856)351-2671. Please include your name, student ID#, and phone number so someone can assist you.