Student NJ Transit Quik-Tik
Full-time students are eligible to receive a rail, bus, or light rail monthly pass at 25% off of the regular monthly pass price, when they enroll online through Student Pass, NJ TRANSIT's Quik-Tik program especially created for college and post-secondary students. Getting the discount is simple. Enroll in our Quik-Tik online pass program for a monthly rail, bus, or light rail pass.
Existing Quik- Tik Users
If you are an existing Student Quik-Tik customer, all you need to do is reactivate your account. Here's how:
• Log into SCC's NJ TRANSIT Quik-Tik page (the page where you initially went to enroll).
• Enter required information (student pin, user ID, etc.), and you will be taken to the NJ TRANSIT's Quik-Tik main page. Enter requested information.
• You are now at the "Account Summary" page. Scroll to the bottom to see your status information.
• Click on "Change Status."
• Click on "Reactivate previously suspended monthly pass mailing" and click on the submit button.
After your account is reactivated, you will again receive monthly passes on an automatic basis until the following May. You must enter Quik-Tik from SCC NJ Transit website to reactivate your account. If you have any questions regarding reactivating your account, please contact 1-(866)-QUIK-TIK.
*Please note: Quik-Tik passes are for your commute from home to your college/university. If you attempt to use your pass for anything other than this, your account may be subjected to suspension. SCC does NOT handle any issues with NJ Transit. Students should contact NJ Transit directly with question or concerns.
Why Use Student Quik-Tik?
Student Pass offers the convenience of auto-pay combined with online account management. You will receive your student monthly pass directly through the mail and your credit card will be automatically billed.
It's important to remember:
• Enrollment must be completed on or before the 10th of the previous month to receive the pass for the next month.
• Effective with the mailing of September 2009 monthly passes, a non-refundable $3 processing fee will be applied each month, in addition to the fare for the pass.
• After you enroll for Quik-Tik, you will receive a new monthly pass in the mail each and every month unless you choose to suspend your account.
• If you choose to suspend your monthly pass (winter or summer break), you will need to reactivate your account once again through our secure SCC webpage (this will verify enrollment). You will also need to reactivate in May after all accounts are automatically suspended if you wish to receive passes for the summer months. Note that only students who maintain full-time status will be able to get passes during the summer months at the discounted rate.
• Students who participate in this program agree that the monthly pass is for their exclusive use only. Each student is eligible to receive one discounted monthly pass per month. Passes are non-transferable. Any abuse or purposeful deception will result in the cancellation of the student's monthly pass account, and (s)he will be unable to participate in the program in the future. This will also apply to any other student who is knowingly involved.
New To Student Quik-Tik
Getting started is easy. To initially sign up, you must login through the secure SCC access (https://www.salemcc.edu/njtransit/login). Your full-time student status will be verified electronically to NJ TRANSIT. When you sign up the price of the monthly pass you order will automatically reflect the 25 percent student discount. During your enrollment, you will create a "Quik-Tik user name and password," so you can view or manage your account directly from the NJ TRANSIT Quik-Tik login without entering from its university/college site. To contact Quik-Tik, call: 1(866)-QUIK-TIK
Sign Up for your NJ TRANSIT Quik-TIK Today!