Nusing Information Sessions
Nursing Information Session are held in Davidow Hall Theatre.
Nursing Information Session PowerPoint
(contains checklist & rubric)
Dates & Times:
- Tuesday, September 20, 2016 11:30AM
- Wednesday, September 21, 2016 3:30PM
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016 4:30PM
- Tuesday, November 15, 2016 11:30AM
- Wednesday, November 16, 2016 4:30PM
- Wednesday, December 14, 2016 4:30PM
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017 11:30AM
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017 4:30PM
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017 1:00PM
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017 4:30PM
Attendance is NOT mandatory, however, it is highly recommended. No signup needed.
Salem Community College’s nursing programs are accredited by The New Jersey Board of Nursing 124 Halsey Street Newark, NJ 07102 973.504.6430 and the Associate Degree in Nursing Program is accredited until Fall 2016 with Warning by Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) 3343 Peachtree Road, NE Suite 850 Atlanta, GA 30326 404.975.5000 www.acenursing.org.
UPCOMING ACCREDITATION REVIEW VISIT BY THE ACEN AT SALEM COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Salem Community College wishes to announce that it will host a site review for continuing accreditation of its Associate in Applied Science Degree in Nursing Program by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
You are invited to meet the site visit team and share your comments about the program in person at a meeting scheduled at 2pm on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 in Davidow Hall – Room 104
Written comments are also welcome and should be submitted directly to:
Dr. Marsal Stoll, Chief Executive Officer
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing
3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850
Atlanta, GA 30326
Or e-mail: email@example.com
All written comments should be received by the ACEN by October 12, 2016.