Students currently enrolled in some other program at SCC who are interested in applying to one of the Nursing Programs for next year should stop by Admissions and see an advisor.
Non-students who are interested in applying to the SCC Nursing Programs should visit the admissions office and see an advisor.
Students currently enrolled in either the ADN or PN Program at SCC should make an appointment to see their advisor about registering for any classes needed to complete the program.
Forms for Nursing Admission:
How to be admitted:
- Submit an application to SCC.
- Recommended curriculum: Health Science.
- Submitt official transcripts from high school and/or college.
- Register to take Accuplacer placement test or provide proof of exemption such as; SAT scores (Math: 530; Critical Reading: 540), High School GPA of 3.0 or higher (within last 5 years) or proof of previous college placement testing from another college.
- Submit proof of immunization for measles, mumps and rubella (if born after 1957), per New Jersey law (NJAC 9:2-14), Hepatitis B, per New Jersey statute (18A:61D-9). Immunization information is sent to all new students from the Office of Enrollment and Transitions Services.
- Register and complete the ATI TEAS V Test.
For more information about admissions to SCC, contact the admissions office via web form or call (856)351-2716.
Salem Community College’s nursing programs are accredited by The New Jersey Board of Nursing 124 Halsey Street Newark, NJ 07102 973.504.6430 and the Associate Degree in Nursing Program is accredited until Fall 2016 with Warning by Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) 3343 Peachtree Road, NE Suite 850 Atlanta, GA 30326 404.975.5000 www.acenursing.org.
UPCOMING ACCREDITATION REVIEW VISIT BY THE ACEN AT SALEM COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Salem Community College wishes to announce that it will host a site review for continuing accreditation of its Associate in Applied Science Degree in Nursing Program by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
You are invited to meet the site visit team and share your comments about the program in person at a meeting scheduled at 2pm on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 in Davidow Hall – Room 104
Written comments are also welcome and should be submitted directly to:
Dr. Marsal Stoll, Chief Executive Officer
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing
3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850
Atlanta, GA 30326
Or e-mail: email@example.com
All written comments should be received by the ACEN by October 12, 2016.