SCC honors five with faculty medallions
Photos by Joe Sharp/All is Sharp Photography
Salem Community College honored the following graduates with faculty medallions at Commencement:
- Associate in Science degree: Emily Gardiner of Pilesgrove;
- Certificate: Jill James of Woodstown.
- Associate in Fine arts degree: Stephen Chapman of Pilesgrove;
- Associate in Applied Science degree: Colin Fay of Pennsville; and
- Associate in Arts degree: Alzahraa Hassona of Pennsville;
A medallion is presented annually to one graduating student in each degree and certificate program with a minimum 3.5 cumulative grade point average. Faculty members select the recipients based on their academic accomplishments, and service to the College and community.