Salem Community College congratulates you on taking advantage of your Golden Opportunity!
Salem Community College is your affordable, quality, and empowering educational (and golden) opportunity. SCC offers more than 40 degree programs in a variety of areas designed for immediate entry into the workforce or transfer to a four-year college.
Explore SCC's programs of study, then activate your ticket below.
• Students who register and pay for one 3 or 4 credit class will get 1 class free in the same or subsequent term (up to a $540 value).
• Available to all localities (including; Cumberland County, Gloucester County and New Castle County).
• Must not have attended SCC in 2018 or 2019.
• Must have graduated high school prior to June 2018.
• Free class must be completed by end of the spring 2020 semester (5/11/2020).
• Excludes Scientific Glass, Glass Art, and Nursing programs.
• Student must be in good financial standing with SCC. If you are not sure, please contact student accounts at (856) 351-2606.
• This offer excludes all other tuition waivers and discounts.
Questions? We’re here to help you. Give us call at 856-351-2716 or email firstname.lastname@example.org