Tuition scholarships are available to individuals who plan to enroll at SCC, as well as currently enrolled students. Scholarships are awarded for academic excellence, financial need and other designated reasons. The complete list of scholarships and applications are available online in the Scholarship Booklet or in the Admissions Office. Priority will be given to students who apply by June 1. Scholarships will continue to be awarded as funds are available.
Applying for Salem Community College Scholarship
Priority will be given to students who apply by June 1:
- Students must complete all steps.
- Students who received an SCC scholarship previously must complete Steps 2 through 5.
- Log into the Online Services Portal (Must be a current student with an SCC account).
- Click the tile for AwardSpring.
- Complete the application form
- Complete the Personal Statement of Need - Please submit an essay describing your educational and career goals, explaining why you deserve a scholarship (e.g. GPA, extracurricular activities, community service and personal circumstances) and sharing how a scholarship award from the SCC Foundation will help you achieve your goals.
- Submit one letter of reference - from an educational professional or a community member not related to you. This individual should offer insight into your academic abilities and personal qualities of dedication and leadership. Please submit the letter of recommendation with your scholarship application.
Samuel H. Jones, Jr. Scholarship Grant - In Memory of Henry Paulding
Scholarship grants of financial aid for payment of the costs of tuition, books, materials, and other specified costs, are available to qualifying high school graduates of Woodstown High School who will be attending Salem Community College, Rowan University, the Salem County Vocational Technical School, or Gloucester County Vocational Technical School as full-time or part-time students pursuing any approved course of learning or training offered by such institutions.
In order to qualify as candidates for scholarship grant awards, students must submit a copy of the student's complete high school record, proof of admission at one of the specified institutions, and such other information as may be required by the Trustee of all applicants, including a statement from the student setting forth the intended course of study and the reasons why the student should be considered for a scholarship grant award.
All applications should be mailed to:
Clermont Wealth Strategies
Attn: Heather Maloney
PO Box 7989
Lancaster, PA 17604-7989