SCC offers a convenient way to receive refunds electronically. You will need to enroll in eRefund by entering your information. Follow the directions below to enroll.
Enroll in eRefund
- Login to the SCC Self-Service Portal website.
- Once Logged in, click on the tab labeled "Finances".
- Next, click on the link labeled "Make a Payment".
- This will take you to your ePayment portal.
- Click on the link labeled "Click here to enroll in eRefund".
- Click the button next to "Yes, I want refunds deposited directly into my bank account."
- Click "Continue" to move on to the next step.
- For this next step, you will need your bank routing number and account number. If you need to know where to locate this information, click the link "What are my Routing and Account Numbers?"
- Once you have the information ready, enter your information into each field and click "Continue".
- You will be presented with the terms and conditions on the next screen. After reading, click the check-box next to "I agree" and click "Submit".
- You are now enrolled and will receive all refunds through direct deposit. Click "Return to Your Account Page" to go back to the main menu.
- You can withdraw from this method at any time by clicking the "Withdraw for eRefund" button.
You can download detailed instructions to enroll in eRefund. If you have any questions or need assistance, please go to Student Accounts or call 856.351.2606.