Ask yourself 5 questions to see if you should apply:
- Have I been a legal resident of the state of New Jersey for at least 12 months?
- Am I a United States citizen or eligible non-citizen?
- Will I enroll as a full-time student at Salem Community College?
- Do I have the potential and motivation to succeed in college?
- Am I in need of financial assistance as determined by the EOF eligibility guidelines?
Receiving an interview may be as easy as 1-2-3:
Step 1 - Complete a Salem Community College application for admission and be accepted
Step 2 - Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the SCC financial aid application
Step 3 - Complete the SCC EOF application