- Apply Online to SCC. Our application is FREE and easy to complete!
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.studentaid.gov. SCC's School code is 005461.
- Request an electronic copy of your high school, GED, and/or college transcript to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Take the Accuplacer placement test, if required. Our Admissions team will assist you with scheduling.
- Meet with an Academic Advisor to register for classes. In-person, phone and video appointments are available.
Contact your faculty advisor to schedule a virtual advising appointment. If you are unsure of your faculty advisor, email email@example.com.
Are you a student from another college interested in registering for courses at Salem? If so,
- Full Name
- Semester you want to register
- Course code and section number
- College currently attending or have attended
- Attach an unofficial college transcript to the email