ATI TEAS V - Test of Essential Academic Skills
All students applying for the PN and ADN (Nursing) programs are
required to take the ATI TEAS V Test.
All students MUST have their ATI credentials & SCC student ID
login information ready when taking the exam
*Exam results will be available two hours after the testing session closes. Students can access their scores by logging into their ATITesting.com account.
The TEAS test is a computerized test that takes approximately 209 minutes and includes 150 multiple-choice questions divided into:
- Reading - Paragraph and Passage Comprehension, and Informational Source Comprehension.
- Math - Numbers and Operations, Algebraic Applications, Data Interpretation and Measurement.
- Science - Human body science, Life science, Earth and Physical science and Scientific Reasoning.
- English - Grammar and Word Meanings in Context, Spelling and Punctuation and Structure.
Study guides and practice exams can be purchased at the SCC Barnes & Noble bookstore or the ATI website.
Nursing Admissions Exam (ATI TEAS) Dates:
Registration for nursing admissions placement exam is done online. Exams should be scheduled and purchased at least four weeks in advance. Seating is limited! Students setup an account, and must make payment with a debit/credit card. If students fail to show up for the test or cancel after the test has been ordered, they will not receive a refund.
- Thursday, November 10, 2016 9:00AM
- Saturday, December 10, 2016 9:00AM
- Thursday, December 15, 2016 5:00PM
- Thursday, January 12, 2017 9:00AM
- Thursday, January 26, 2017 5:00PM
- Saturday, February 18, 2017 9:00AM
- Saturday, March 11, 2017 9:00AM
- Thursday, March 23, 2017 5:00PM
- Thursday, March 30, 2017 9:00AM
You may take the ATI TEAS test at another institution, however an official transcript must be sent to ATITEAS@salemcc.edu. ATI charges a fee of $27. Please note, if you take the ATI TEAS test offsite and do not submit an official "total score report" via email, your packet will not be considered.
If you take your ATI TEAS test at Salem Community College, you may submit an unofficial copy of your results and there's no fee. Go to Access Report (total score report) - found under "my results", print it out and submit with your nursing packet.