Returning Student Advising
If I am a RETURNING student and want to register for courses
what do I need to do?
- Returning students should meet with a faculty advisor to review course selections prior to registration. Log-in to the SCC Portal to find your advisor: Click on the link “View Schedule” in the middle of the page, scroll to the bottom of your schedule and view your advisor’s name. Contact Student Affairs at 856.351.2716 with any additional questions.
- Visit your faculty advisor’s office to sign up for an appointment. (See office locations below)
- Students in special programs: EOF, NJ STARS, Veterans, etc. need to meet with both their faculty advisor and designated Student Affairs advisor. It is very important for students to meet with their advisor the semester prior to graduation to make sure all requirements have been met.
- Advising for the summer and fall semesters begins in March and registration begins in April.
- Advising for the spring semester begins in October and registration begins in November.
Faculty Office Locations
Dennis Briening - Glass Education Center, Room 106, Ext. 2235
Michael Burbine - Donaghay 214, Ext. 2647
Maura Cavanagh Dick - Contini 111A, Ext. 2734
David Corrigan - Contini 124, Ext. 2668
Dr. Gerard Cronin - Contini 111C, Ext. 2730
Timothy Hack - Donaghay 210B, Ext. 2609
Karen Jones - Contini 111B, Ext. 2737
Dr. Susan Keinan - Donaghay 210A, Ext. 2745
Dr. Nancy Lee - Donaghay 218, Ext. 2746
Jennifer Martin - Donaghay 224, Ext. 2660
Karen Mattison - Contini 126, Ext. 2672
William Mays - Contini 205, Ext. 2766
Kathleen Polimeni - Contini 201A, Ext. 2734
Brenda Quinn - Contini 107, Ext. 2743
Mary Rodgers - Contini 1128A, Ext. 2675
Reginald Smith - Contini 111D, Ext. 2646
Howard Valentine - Donaghay 212, Ext. 2663