If I am a RETURNING student and want to register for courses what do I need to do?
- Returning students should meet with a faculty advisor to review course selections prior to registration. Log-in to the SCC Portal to find your advisor: Click on the link “View Schedule” in the middle of the page, scroll to the bottom of your schedule and view your advisor’s name. Contact Student Affairs at 856.351.2716 with any additional questions.
- Visit your faculty advisor’s office to sign up for an appointment. (See office locations below)
- Students in special programs: EOF, NJ STARS, Veterans, etc. need to meet with both their faculty advisor and designated Student Affairs advisor. It is very important for students to meet with their advisor the semester prior to graduation to make sure all requirements have been met.
- Advising for the summer and fall semesters begins in March and registration begins in April.
- Advising for the spring semester begins in October and registration begins in November.